2 Day Tour Kulusuk in Greenland
Kulusuk in Greenland will show you authentic Inuit hunting culture. Extremely beautiful nature with icebergs and glaciers.
- Kulusuk island
- Kap Dan village
- The Inuit way of life
- Icebergs and glaciers
- Dogsleds in winter
Check-in for the flight to Kulusuk at Reykjavík domestic airport one hour before departure.
Upon arrival in Greenland, transfer to Hotel Kulusuk where you stay overnight. The hotel is a short distance away from the airport and also within walking distance from Kap Dan village (about 20 min).
Afternoon free to explore the area or have a possibility for an optional tour.
Morning free to explore the Kulusuk island or take another short tour, before being transported to the airport in time to check in for your flight to Reykjavík.
Date and prices
– In March & May: Fridays
– In April: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
– June: Wednesdays
– July & August: Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
Price per person:
- In double/twin room: 1.260 EUR per person
- extra night in double/twin room: 235 EUR per person
- In a single room: 1.335 EUR per person
- Extra night in a single room: 310 EUR per person
Included in the package price:
– Flights Reykjavík-Kulusuk-Reykjavík, with airport taxes
– 1 night in a double/twin room with private facilities and full board, starting with dinner on day 1
Good to know
Tours available in the summer months:
- Mountain Jeep drive (1½ hrs.)
- Apusiajik Glacier boat tour (1½ hrs.)
- Kulusuk village walk (about 2 hrs)
- Helicopter tours – price and duration upon request
- Boat tours (2 – 5 hours) – price and destination upon request
A visit during winter/spring months also offers possibilities for:
- short snowmobile ride (1 hour)
- 6-7 hour dog sled tour in the surroundings of Kulusuk
- 3-hour dog sled tour to Apusiajik glacier.
Off-season options require sometimes staying in Kulusuk 2-5 nights, depending on the period.
More nights can be added to the package.