A guided tour to some of the most stunning highlights in the Faroe Islands, offering local insights and historical perspectives. For those who want ease of mind to enjoy and explore, this is the perfect tour.
- Vestmanna bird cliffs
- Northern islands
- Múlafossur waterfall in Gásadalur
Wednesday: Northern Islands – Six islands in one day ( 10 Hours )A wholeday tour up North, were we will visit the six islands Streymoy, Eysturoy, Borðoy, Kunoy, Kalsoy & Viðoy. This tour includes a lot of driving, visiting many villages such as Klaksvík, Mikladalur, Trøllanes, Viðareiði and many more. From klaksvík there is a 20 min. sail to Kalsoy, were you will get the opportunity to see the Faroes from the sea.
Thursday: Vestmanna Birdcliffs ( 7 Hours )The journey takes us to the village Vestmanna were the large, comfortable boat that will take you for the 2.5 hour sail to the Vestmanna birdcliffs waits you. to and from Vestmanna, there will be guided sightseeing in beautiful landscapes.
Friday: Photography Tour ( 5 Hours )A day trip to the islands Vágoy, which is famous for it’s outstanding nature, the Múlaffosur waterfall, lake over the ocean and much more.
Saturday: Viking tour – Sandoy and Kirkjubøur ( 9,5 Hours )a wholeday trip that includes one ferry to Sandoy and some beautiful sightseeing. Sandoy is also famous for its rich history, and the tourguide will happily tell you all about that as you drive along. the tour ends in the village Kirkjubøur wich is the most important village, history wise, in the Faroe Islands.
Departures every Wednesday, June – August
- Local guide for 4 days
- All transportation as per itinerary and hotel pick up and drop off if needed
- Packed lunches and beverages
- All admission tickets
- All taxes and fees
- Accommodation in Torshavn
- Airport transfers
- International airfare
What to bring:
- Good walking shoes
- Warm. waterproof clothing
Good to know:
- Infants must sit on your lap
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions, Itinerary may change due to the weather.