Day Tour – Arctic Coastline & Micro Brewery
Here is the road less travelled, following the arctic coastline and visiting the tranquil fishing villages along the coast of Eyjafjörður and all the way to Siglufjörður fjord. You can take a walk on a black sand beach in Ólafsfjörður, visit the harbour in Dalvík and the old herring factory in Hjalteyri village. Finally we´ll stop at Iceland’s first micro-brewery, Kaldi, for a cold one!
- Siglufjörður fjord and village
- Fishing villages of Eyjafjörður
- Arctic coastline and black sand beach
- Mountain of Tröllaskagi Peninsula
- Kaldi Brewery
During this delightful day tour we travel by the Eyjafjörður coastline to Siglufjörður Fjord, focusing on coastal life and the beautiful seaside surroundings on the way. We take our time to walk on a black sand beach in Ólafsfjörður Village. From there we travel to Siglufjörður Village, the shooting location on the popular Icelandic TV series “Trapped”, setting the right atmosphere for the thrilling series.
Among other stops is the busy harbor area of Dalvík Village, one of the biggest port in Icelandic fishing industry, and the old herring factory in Hjalteyri Village. The tour ends with a special visit to Kaldi Brewery, Iceland’s first micro-brewery, were we will get to taste their products, along with local food, matched with their brew.
Dates & prices
Tour duration: 5 hours
Price per person from: ISK 15.900
- Fully guided tour
- Beer tasting at a local micro-brewery
Good to know
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary or have longer journey time.
- We recommend you bring warm clothing, a water bottle and don´t forget a camera!