Sea kayaking from the tiny village of Grenivík on the Eyjafjörður fjord is truly an unforgettable experience!
- Sea kayaking in Eyjafjörður fjord
- Views of Eyjafjörður, the longest fjord of Iceland
- Stunning cliffs and sea birds
Dates & prices
Tour duration: 3,5 hours
Departures and prices:
Daily departures all year
Price per person: ISK 20.000
Included in the price:
- All kayaking gear
Good to know
- Please know that you will have to paddle the kayak yourself
- Tours are dependent on weather and sea conditions. For your safety and comfort, the tour operators reserve the right to change or cancel departures, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change.
What do I need to bring:
- All you need to bring are warm undergarments (wool or fleece) a towel and a change of clothing (just in case).