Day Tour Fontana Geothermal Baths
Take a break and relax when on the Golden Circle at the Fontana Geothermal Baths!
- Geothermal baths
- Steam rooms built on top of hot springs
- Finnish style sauna
- Beautiful surroundings
- Take a dip in the cool Laugarvatn lake
Laugarvatn Fontana Geothermal Baths is located in the center of the most popular tourist route in Iceland, the Golden Circle.
A unique experience of the healing powers of the geothermal springs. Soak in a natural pool, listen to the bubbling hot spring in the steam rooms, or for the venturesome, take a dip in the refreshing lake.
Dates & prices
Open every day, all year.
Duration: 2 hours
Price per person: ISK 2.500
Youth (13 – 16 YRS): ISK 1.500
Children (0 – 12 YRS): Free
- Admission to the geothermal baths, natural steam baths and the use of shower and changing rooms with personal locker
- Shampoo, conditioner, creams and cotton pads are available in locker rooms free of charge.
What do I need to bring?
- Best to bring your bathing suit and a towel, but you can also rent all you need on location
- This is admission only for the Fontana Geohermal Baths. For a daytour including the Geothermal Baths, please see here.