Day Tour Glacier Walk at Vatnajokull
In this glacier walk with a local guide from Hali you experience the wonders of Vatnajökull glacier. Our guide takes you on an unforgettable journey on Breiðamerkurjökull, one of Vatnajökull’s biggest outlet glacier.
- Natural wonders
- Super Jeep experience
Dates & prices
Multiple daily departures from May to September, please see the booking engine for departure times on your preferred date.
Duration: 3.5-4 hours
Price per person: ISK. 15.500
Youth (10 – 12 YRS): ISK 9.900
The age limit is 10 years old
- Helmet, crampons, harness and ice axes
- Super jeep tour
- Guided tour with a local
Good to have in mind:
– Be at our meeting point 20 minutes before departure time
– You can find useful information about the weather at www.vedur.is and the road conditions at www.road.is
– We have hiking boots to rent if needed
What do I need to bring?
- Good shoes, hiking boots if you have.
- Good clothing based on weather. 3 layers on top: base layer, light sweater like fleece and water or windproof top. Light warm pants and waterproof if needed.
- It is recommended that camera is brought along for the tour.