Day Tour Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon
Enjoy a relaxing visit to the Secret Lagoon after seeing some of Iceland’s most famous sights.
- Geothermal baths
- Unique experience
- Must-see golden circle
The Golden Circle Classic is our bestselling day tour! Follow in the footsteps of the vikings of old as you walk down into the rift valley where the American and Eurasian continental plates are literally pulling apart at Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the birthplace of the oldest existing parliament. Witness the steaming geothermal springs as the ground trembles and hot water spouts spectacularly skywards from the famous Strokkur Geyser at home of the one-and-only original geyser and Iceland’s most iconic natural attraction. Experience the magnificence and power of Gullfoss Waterfall, a set of glacial river cascades falling 32 meters into a narrow canyon with a thunderous roar.
The last stop on our tour, and the most relaxing, is the Secret Lagoon. Whatever the weather, this is the perfect spot for relaxing in between sightseeing and enjoying Icelandic nature. Indeed, the geothermal hot water is a hidden treat that Icelanders have been enjoying for generations! Around the Secret Lagoon you can also find several hot spots, even a little Geysir that erupts every 5 minutes, showing off for the guests bathing in the hot spring.
This is the perfect combination of activities including stunning sightseeing and a heavenly bath in a geothermal hot spring set in a gorgeous location!
Open every day, all year.
Duration: 9.5 hours
Price per person:
Standard rate: ISK 11.990
Children (12 – 15 YRS): ISK 5,995
Children under 12 YRS: Free
- In bus audio guide with a choice of 10 languages (English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish)
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Admission to the sights
- Free Wi-Fi and USB-charger for each seat
- Admission to the Secret Lagoon
What do I need to bring?
- Best to bring your bathing suit and a towel, but you can also rent all you need on location.
- Food & drinks
- The Secret Lagoon is wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and Drop-off at hotel can be booked as an extra service with our SmartBus™ service. Otherwise you are advised to be at our Reykjavik Terminal 15 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Light food and drinks may also be purchased at the Secret Lagoon.