Golden Circle & Snowmobiling on Langjokull glacier
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with the adventure of a lifetime – a one-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland´s second largest glacier. First, you stop at Þingvellir National Park which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. Þingvellir is also a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, with its numerous spouting hot springs. From there you drive to Langjökull where you take a one-hour exciting snowmobile tour on the large white snowcap. On your way back to Reykjavík you stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
- Þingvellir National Park
- Geysir Geothermal Area
- Snowmobile ride on Langjökull
- Gullfoss waterfall
Dates & prices
Daily at 09:00
Tour duration: 10 hours
Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Price per person: ISK. 29.900
Children (6-12 YRS): ISK 15.950
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1 hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
Good to know
- A valid driver’s licence is required.
- 2 persons per vehicle; single person per vehicle at extra cost.
- Extra cost for one person per vehicle is 6.000 ISK. Paid to Mountaineers of Iceland at Langjokull glacier.
- Children 5 years and younger are not permitted on this tour.
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour.
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier.
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be cancelled after tour’s departure from Reykjavik.
- Note: Pick up starts 30 minute(s) before departure. Available pickup locations can be seen in the booking process.