Day Tour Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon Kayaking
Explore one of Icelands most spectacular natural wonders in an environmentally friendly way!
- Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
- Europe’s largest ice cap – Vatnajökull glacier
- Environmentally friendly exploration
The Jökulsárlón Glacier lagoon is considered as one of the natural wonders of Iceland. Paddling on the Glacier lagoon provides outstanding experience and gives participants magnificent view of the ice cap and the vast dome of ice that rises above.
Come with us on this unique journey where we paddle amongst floating ice bergs and wildlife, seals and birds.
This is the tour for those who want to be environmentally friendly while exploring nature.
The tour is fully guided and all participants are provided with top of the line drysuit and all other necessary equipment. Our Kayaks are SIT-ON-TOP boats, very stable and should be suitable for persons who have not gone kayaking before.
Dates & prices
Daily, May – September
Duration: 1,5 hours
Price per person: ISK 13.900
- Guided tour
- safety vest
- kayak paddle
What do I need to bring?
- Warm clothing to wear under the dry-suit that we provide.
- Good socks
- Sunglasses on sunny days
Good to know:
- Minimum age is 14 years.
- You can choose between single person kayak or two person kayak
- If you are by yourself, please book the single kayak rate