The specially made RIB boats will get you closer to the whales and faster than regular boats can, and they can also cover a larger search area. This means there’s a greater chance of spotting whales, dolphins and bird life without disturbing them in their natural habitat.
With only 12 passengers on each boat, you are guaranteed an adventure of a lifetime on an intimate whale watching tour.
Departing from Oddeyrarbót pier right in the heart of Akureyri town this 2-hour tour takes you out cruising through prime whale viewing areas.
- Whales and dolphins in their natural surroundings
- Closer to the whales than regular whale watching tours
- View of Eyjafjörður, the longest fjord of Iceland
- Bigger search area
A 2 Hour whale & bird watching tour starting from the floating pier in Akureyri.
Experience and get close to the incredible humpback whales of the Eyjafjord, starting from the capital of North Iceland, Akureyri. With only 12 passengers on each boat we can guarantee an adventure of a lifetime on an intimate whale watching tour.
Our specially made RIB boats allow you to get closer to the whales and wildlife than any other boat can offer. The RIBs are fast and small boats that will also get you quicker to the whales and cover a bigger area as we search for the wild life. This means a bigger chance of spotting whales, dolphins and bird life with out disturbing them in their natural habitat.
If you have a passion for nature and love for adventure, this is the tour for you!
Dates & prices
Tour duration: 2-hour boat tour
Daily departures May to October
Please see the booking engine for departure times on your preferred date.
Price per person: ISK 19.990
Good to know
- Passengers need to be 10 years old or at least 145 cm tall to participate in this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women and those with a history of back injuries. Please consult your doctor prior to booking this tour.
- Tours are dependent on weather and sea conditions. For your safety and comfort, the tour operators reserve the right to change or cancel departures, even with short notice, should weather or other conditions change. In case of cancellations due to weather, customers receive a full refund or can change their departure depending on availability.