Day Tour Volcano Hike
Join us on this once-in-a-lifetime experience to hike up to Geldingadalir to see an active volcanic eruption.
- A guided tour to the volcanic eruption
Eruptions are rare events, and they are very hostile in nature. This element of rarity, the sheer power, and the potentially destructive forces behind eruptions make them hypnotically fascinating. Not all eruptions are created the same, some spew ashes far up into the sky while others pump out molten magma. Think, liquid rocks!
Dates & prices
Departures: All year round
Good to know
Price per person: ISK. 10.990 , 14 years old and above
- Excellent English guidance
- Transport to and from Reykjavik
- Guided hike to the eruption site
What to bring:
- Warm outdoor clothing
- Waterproof jacket and pants
- Good waterproof hiking shoes
- Snacks for the hike