Day Tour Zipline in Vík
Family friendly fun as you whiz down a zipline after hiking through a breathtaking river canyon!
- Zipline ride
- Short hike through beautiful surroundings
- Accessible and family friendly
A zipline ride is a great adventure for all those who love the thrill of doing something challenging but at the same time very safe. The tour includes an easy hike through a breathtaking river canyon and two zipline rides. The first one, which is the longer of the two, stretches 240 meters followed by a shorter line of 140 meters. The scenery below you, named Grafargil, is incredibly beautiful and you will have the birds-eye view of it as you whiz down the zipline.
Dates & prices
Multiple daily departures, all year.
Duration: 1,5 hours
Price per person: ISK 14.900
Children (8 -16 YRS): ISK 7.500
- Harness and safety equipment
- A safety helmet
What do I need to bring?
- Hiking boots are a must! In addition, please remember to dress according to weather. Gloves are very good to have as is a thin hat under your helmet.
- Minimum age is 8 years.
- Allow 2 hours for the whole tour incl. driving to where the hiking starts, hiking, safety instructions, and checks, etc.